PHOTO DOCUMENTATION of COMMERCIAL and BUSINESS PROCESSES
• LIFE/PUBLIC SAFETY & RESCUE
• FLIGHT OPERATIONS
• CREW/PERSONNEL TRAINING
• ASSET/EQUIPMENT INVENTORY
VISUAL DOCUMENTATION EQUALS SUCCESS
To help ensure that work flow/business processes are understood
efficient, improved, and marketed, they must first be documented.
Kaizen – Japanese for continuous business improvement
Processes can vary in scope. Some examples are:
• A life-saving flight from a third world to modern care
• Product or facilities restoration & construction
• Site and building construction
• Manufacturing and transportation
• Training manual development
Traditionally, business and other types of systems have been
documented through writing. However, since a picture is worth a
thousand words, you will find that a photographic journal will give
your project that extra advantage.
Photo documentation by AbounaPhoto will
bring forth an impressive visual catalog that effectively promotes
your business processes to stakeholders, clients, managers, and
STEPS THAT SAVE YOU TIME & MONEY
1. When you first contact me to discuss photo-documentation my
work on your project will begin through planning, visualization
2. Next, we arrange a brief meeting. This enables me to design
the most cost-effective schedule and set of products to meet
your goals & budget.
3. Shortly after the meeting I will provide a proposal detailing the
photo-documentation steps, products and costs.
4. Once the proposal is approved a contract is signed and the
photography begins! Different systems command different time
frames, ranging from a few hours to weeks, depending upon
the combination of your team, locations and equipment.
5. Since I am just as excited as you about the final photos, I
quickly turnaround the initial proof. You then select the preferred
shots which I edit and enhance to high-definition quality.
6. Continuing with best-pricing, I then typically prepare a layout
and presentation of your finest photos. Some of the final products
• Disk of digital photos
• Professional digital slide show presentation
• Online web gallery and framable art prints
• Graphics, brochures, and printing
• Flush-mounted, hardcover album with optional text
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH PHOTO DOCUMENTATION OF COMMERCIAL AND BUSINESSES PROCESSES
Excellent service & products from someone who understands a wide range of business processes.
With 20 plus years experience and post-graduate education in designing and directing a variety of business environments, I guarantee a professional product. In my career, I have facilitated Business Process Reengineering, Transportation Planning and Forecasting, Information Technology, Ocean Applications, Environmental Modeling, Mapping, Photography and Graphic Design. By combining objectivity and experience, my photography will focus on capturing both big-picture images and the details that the untrained eye often miss. I look forward to working with you to capture and present your processes for maximum impact so that we both succeed.